PCC Kids Safety Guidelines
We know during these unprecedented times safety is important—and that is PCC's top priority. PCC Kids will have programming at 9:30 am and 11 am in the Treehouse Children's Center on Sundays with some safety measures still in place.
The Treehouse Playground is now reopened for play on Sundays before and after services!
- Check-in kiosks will be located on the 1st floor of the Treehouse Children's Center only. Volunteers will be near each kiosk to assist with check-in, as needed. If you're a first-time visitor, please check-in at the Visitor Check-In Center by the main doors.
- After checking in, take your child to the room according to the following list:
- Birth- Pre-K go to the listed room number on the child's tag
- K-3rd go to room 200A
- 4th-5th go to room 200B
- We are limiting numbers as much as possible to allow kids to social distance for teaching and activity times.
- After the worship service, return to the designated classroom on your child's tag for pickup. Make sure you have your pickup tag when you arrive.
PCC’s mask policy for all age groups has been downgraded to “optional" for all services and events.
- Disinfecting wipes and hand sanitizer will be available in each classroom.
- Between services all classroom surfaces will be wiped down and sanitized.
- Snacks will not be provided at this time.
- Nursery toys will be limited.
- Kiosks will be spread out around the Treehouse Children's Center to aide in social distancing.
- Masked volunteers will be available if help if needed.
- If a child exhibits symptoms of COVID-19, they will be immediately removed from their class and quarantined in Room 106 with a volunteer or staff member.
- The parent will be contacted and asked to pick-up their child as soon as possible.
- A staff member will ensure masks are on the student and will wait in the designated area for the parent.